Everyday we protect and process millions of data. Serving over 100 clients across Asia, join us to drive impact where it matters.
Experienced Quality Assurance/Test Engineer to monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards.
• Performing and documentation of risk analysis
• Record test progress and results
• Code automated tests
• Create test plans, identifying bugs and resolve issues.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
• Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
• Perform manual and automated testing
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
• Understand product requirements and functionalities.
• Designing, documenting test cases and preparation of required test data.
• Run performance test for the products, identify and report issues.
• Creation of test reports, filing of bug reports and enhancement requests.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Knowledge of effective testing tools
• Excellent Documentation
• Good communication skills
• Minimum of Diploma/Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines)
• Minimum 3-5 years of QA experience in an enterprise delivery environment and strong skill at test case script implementation and test environment setup for web application or mobile application.
• Project Experience for implement the test script using Selenium test framework to build the automatic test project
• Project Experience of implement the test script for stress test and performance test using the test framework/tool.
• Project Experience for implement the test script to test Webservice API.
• Project Experience for setup the test data and mock service
• Experience of lead a team to build the automated test system for Web UI test, application stress test, performance test is preferring
• Knowledge of Linux Shell script programming is preferring