Monitor, Maintain, Anticipate
Anticipate maintenance needs and ensure that your machines are at top-service condition anywhere and anytime through comprehensive real-time information collection of the terminals at each network point. Effectively monitoring the running status of each terminal and every module of the machine configuration.
Not only do you combat service downtime, we enable you to provide frictionless and secure digital services to your customers through early management of your self-service network.
Centralized Monitoring, Actionable Data
- Centralized web platform to monitor and track kiosks at different locations
- Manage and improve planning of resources through beforehand notifications on anticipated issues
- Real-time status update of health or inventory for better planning
Facilitate, monitor and control all your terminals on a single platform, providing alerts to help operators anticipate and manage your terminals remotely and effectively.
- Optimize your operating costs
- Improve customer services
- Flag potential failures before occurring = no more downtime
- Significantly reduce dispatching visits
Kiosk Status Updates
- Real-time status checking
- Terminal health tracking (CPU, network etc.)
- Terminal stock tracking (cards etc.)
- High/medium/low criticality of issues
- Terminal location map
- Activity logs
- Data analysis
- Customize alert notifications via SMS/Email
- Kiosk details – Location, name etc.
- Kiosk group management
- User and access level management
- User role management – system admin/engineers
- User group management – eg. Kiosk, North engineers
- User group notifications
No two organizations are the same. With different systems and architecture, ADERA helps your organization create a customized monitoring system through identifying your challenges and priorities, ensuring a robust self-service network.