Everyday we protect and process millions of data. Serving over 100 clients across Asia, join us to drive impact where it matters.
As a Business Analyst, you will support the Product Manager in the delivery of digital automation products and solutions as part of the product and innovation team
You will be working together with the business team to understand and define business requirements through appropriate design thinking methodology. You will also be working together with the solution architects and development leads for product delivery and lifecycle management.
• Work with business team to elicit project business needs and develop project business case.
• Work with product team to develop user stories, functional and technical requirement specifications and acceptance criteria.
• Develop and manage product lifecycle.
• Develop and manage product schedule and work plan.
• Identify new fintech trends and products for business sustainability.
• 1 – 3 years related working experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
• Knowledge in digital automation technologies is a plus.
• Demonstrable knowledge in design thinking process.
• Demonstrable knowledge in web API is a plus.
• Detailed and meticulous.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science in a recognised University.